As an Ambassador for the hotel your main roles are to provide excellent customer service to all guests whilst ensuring hotel security.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To demonstrate high quality customer care at all times based at the front reception desk as required. Duties will include the checking in and out of hotel guests, answering any queries and taking out of hours reservations using the front office system Fidelio.
- To run the Night Audit programme as per instructions to ensure the capture of all revenue.
- To ensure the set-up of conference and events suites according to customer requirements and in line with core standards.
- To ensure the hotel staff courtesy bus is scheduled to collect and drop off staff members.
- Carry out regular fire and security checks.
- To ensure late room services as required.
- To maintain public areas as per checklist.
- Ensure all telephone enquires are dealt with promptly, in a friendly manner and in line with Company Standard.
- To programme morning calls as requested by guests
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times. Deal with in a professional and friendly manner any complaints, comments and compliments.
The Mercure Ardoe House and Spa is everything you would expect of a 21st century luxury Hotel. In bringing the 19th century mansion up to date we have taken a great deal of care to ensure that it's grandeur and dignity is not disturbed.
With 120 bedrooms, 7 event rooms and extensive grounds, no hotel in the North East can rival our capacity or ability to provide facilities and service to our varied clientele.
Benefits include transport to and from work, spa membership, uniform, staff meals and two hotel breaks per year. Accommodation may be available.